- Listed: January 7, 2015 8:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Auto insurance can be very intimidating to someone who has never dealt with it before. It can easily lead to an overwhelming feeling because of all of the information available. Below are some tips to assist you in getting all of this information organized to the point where you can start looking for a good auto policy.
When considering extras for your auto insurance, you can most likely do without the car rental insurance. You will pay nearly $50 a year for rental insurance, when that is the same cost for renting a car for one to two days. Also, your rental car is most likely already covered under your policy, anyhow.
To lower the cost of your insurance, you should pay attention to the kind of car that you wish to buy. If you buy a brand new car, insurance will be very high. On the other hand, a used car should allow you to get a lower rate, especially if it is an old model.
If you really want to save a lot of money on automobile insurance, you can waive almost every type of insurance available except for state-mandated liability coverage. Liability coverage protects other drivers on the road more than you, so this is required for all drivers. But other types of coverage are not required and you can save big money by leaving them off.
If you truly don’t use your car for much more than ferrying kids to the bus stop and/or to and from the store, ask your insurer about a discount for reduced mileage. Most insurance companies base their quotes on an average of 12,000 miles per year. If your mileage is half that, and you can maintain good records showing that this is the case, you should qualify for a lower rate.
In many states it is now illegal not to have car insurance. If you do get into a bad accident, your auto insurance will pay a percentage of any damages found to be your fault. Not having auto insurance could not only get you a ticket, it could also mean that you are left with huge bills.
If you do not drive that many miles each year, look into the low-mileage insurance for your car. If you put less than 12,000 miles on your car each year and do not have the low-mileage insurance, you may be losing out on a good bit of extra money each month.
Here is more info regarding short term car insurance review the web site. In many states it is now illegal not to have car insurance. If you do get into a bad accident, your auto insurance will pay a percentage of any damages found to be your fault. Not having auto insurance could not only get you a ticket, it could also mean that you are left with huge bills.
Everyone knows that a Ferrari is an expensive car, but what you may not know is that the insurance will be vastly more expensive as well. If you have your heart set on a car like this, make sure that you consider the increased prices of the insurance as well. At times it can be as much as 3 times the price of a normal car.
Buying auto insurance is very important, but it can also be a lot of work. That said, if you know what you’re doing, you can get a policy that works for you and your car, while avoiding scams. So, do yourself a favor by doing research and applying the above tips to your auto insurance buying.
281 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Wendi
- Member Since: October 11, 2014
Other items listed by Wendi
- Before You Buy Short Term Car Insurance, Check Out These Top Tips!
- How To Save Cash On Short Term Car Insurance
- Protect Your Car With Good Short Term Car Insurance
- Getting Tips For Short Term Car Insurance That Helps!
- Simple Steps To Remember When Shopping For Short Term Car Insurance
Popular Ads Overall
- Omg! The Best Aol My Account Sign In Ever! (18223 views)
- 6 Tips For Using Citibank Credit Cards Payment To Leave Your Competition In The Dust (13253 views)
- Secrets Your Parents Never Told You About City Bank Login (12384 views)
- Want to Know More About Download Music On Itunes? (8610 views)
- Netflix Sign In Account Can Be Fun For Everyone (7254 views)
- 7 Ways Twitter Destroyed My Aol Guest Sign In Without Me Noticing (7204 views)
- Paypal.com Login Secrets (6832 views)
- What You Don’t Know About Welcome Facebookcom Could Be Costing To More Than You Think (5345 views)
- Slacker’s Guide To Hotmail Email Sign In (5010 views)
- Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Sign Hotmail Inbox And Why You Must Read This Report (4982 views)