- Listed: January 18, 2015 1:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
How many times have you wished you could find cheaper auto insurance? The cost of insuring an auto is expensive to begin with, and if you have any blemishes or a DUI on your record, your rates will go sky high. There are several ways to save money on auto insurance, all it takes is a little footwork on your part.
When purchasing car insurance for your teen, remember that there are a number of ways you can get a discount. If your teen: has taken Driver’s Ed, maintains good grades, drives a car that is older, a four-door sedan or a station wagon, and/or any color but red, you could save a lot of money!
To save money on your car insurance with a teenager in the house make sure that you only add them to the cheapest car in your driveway. Insurance ratings and prices are based on the risk the company estimates that it would have to pay out in the event of an accident.
When shopping for a new car, be sure to check with your insurance company for any unexpected rate changes. You may be surprised at how cheap or expensive some cars may be due to unforeseen criteria. Certain safety features may bring the cost of one car down, while certain other cars with safety risks may bring the cost up.
Whenever possible, include your spouse on your automobile policy as a named insured driver. It is quite common for insurers to view married couples as more stable and a better risk than single drivers. Therefore, you are likely to receive a healthy discount on a policy that covers both husband and wife.
Be extra careful when you drive so as not to be caught in a scam. Insurance rates are as high as they are due to sophisticated staged accidents which are perpetrated by criminals all over the country. Ensure that you photograph any crash scene and call the police immediately to report the accident.
If you want to buy a SUV, you should know that these vehicles are the most stolen one. This means that you should definitely get an insurance that covers the theft of your vehicle, and that this insurance is probably going to be rather expensive. Perhaps you can find something else than a SUV.
Regardless of whether you are searching online or in person for car insurance, shop around! Differences abound for premium prices, as insurance companies take different viewpoints of your statistics. Some may be more interested in your driving record, while others may focus more on your credit. Find the company that offers you the best coverage for the lowest price.
People with clean driving records, will pay the least in auto insurance premiums. Keep your record clear of tickets, moving violations, and accident reports if you want to lower your premium or keep it inexpensive. A single accident or ticket will likely increase the amount you have to pay.
As you can see from the previous list of tips, buying auto insurance can really be a bit of a daunting task, but it’s really not that bad. It takes a lot of research, a lot of asking questions, and some common sense, but it is all worth it to have a good auto policy.
392 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Cindi Cuellar
- Member Since: October 12, 2014
Other items listed by Cindi Cuellar
- Car Insurance Selection Tips For Your Family
- Helpful Hints For Anyone Needing Car Insurance Coverage
- When It Comes To Car Insurance Try These Tips
- Tips To Help You Get More Auto Coverage For Less Money
- Get The Most Out Of Your Car Insurance
Popular Ads Overall
- Omg! The Best Aol My Account Sign In Ever! (23822 views)
- Secrets Your Parents Never Told You About City Bank Login (19814 views)
- 6 Tips For Using Citibank Credit Cards Payment To Leave Your Competition In The Dust (19734 views)
- Want to Know More About Download Music On Itunes? (13884 views)
- 7 Ways Twitter Destroyed My Aol Guest Sign In Without Me Noticing (10675 views)
- Netflix Sign In Account Can Be Fun For Everyone (9847 views)
- 10 Simple Tactics For Paypal Account Uncovered (9448 views)
- Paypal.com Login Secrets (9023 views)
- Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Sign Hotmail Inbox And Why You Must Read This Report (7380 views)
- Cracking The Gmail.com Login Secret (6682 views)